Admissions & EnrollmentTuition
Tuition and Fees
Pillars Preparatory Academy Tuition Sept – 2020 to June 2021
Multiple Students at Pillars Preparatory Academy
We do offer discounted tuition rates for enrolling multiple students. Specific rates can be inquired through request to the Administration.
Please note that in determining the total tuition amount for families having more than one child, the full tuition payment will be applied towards the highest tuition to be paid.
Deposit & Fees
- $150 Registration Fee per student.
- 10% of total tuition non-refundable deposit required at time of registration.
- $550 non-refundable School Fee per student.
Payments can be made by check written to Pillars Preparatory Academy, or by authorizing automatic payment by credit card, or by direct deposit into PPA’s bank account. Payment details can be found in the admissions application. Payment must be received on or before the 3rd of the month to avoid a late fee.
- In Full: Payment of the entire balance is due at the beginning of the school year, on or before September 1st, 2020. A 5% discount is applied if the entire balance is cleared at the beginning of the school year.
- Ten Monthly Installments: Monthly payments will be arranged for a ten-month period, September through June. Monthly payments are due on or before the 1st of the month.